To help keep track of open 'issues' during the development of QC Items, Editors can create Editor Discussions, with as features:
- Title <- clear name for what is being discussed
- Author <- originator of the discussion
- Assigned to <- next person who is expected to progress the discussion
- Last update <- date & time of last update
- Status <- open/closed flag
Editor discussions are only visible to Editors. They can find an overview of all current discussions by clickign the 'Editor discussions' menu item.
To allow end-users to provide feedback on specific QC Items, Logged Users can create User Discussions.